Thank you so much to Andy’sWonderlandBlog for nominating me for this award! I’m so excited to get into it!
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award that was created by Okoto Enigma. It is an award to recognize blogs and bloggers who captivate their readers and create ingenious posts (Check out Okoto’s blog for more information!).
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
- Nominate bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post.
Three Things About Me!
- During middle school and high school, I would go through spurts where I would read all the time, and then not read again for like a year. So, I’ve always loved reading, just not enough some years.
- I love watching YouTube, almost as much as I love reading. I hardly watch Live TV anymore. I’m pretty sure the last time I turned on my TV was to watch the Tony Awards.
- I’ve always been a background kind of person. So putting myself out here on this blog has really helped with a number of things in my personal life. So thank you for liking and supporting my blog. It means a lot to me.
1. Do you enjoy graphic novels/comics? If yes, what’s your favourite?
- I haven’t read a graphic novel yet! I need to branch out more.
2. Do you ever pick up a book just because one specific word is used for it? (For e.g. if a book has a trans character, I’ll immediately pick it up because it says ‘trans/transgender’)
- I want to read more books that deal with panic attacks and anxiety disorders.
3. Do you collect any geeky or bookish merchandise? (Share a picture if you want!)
4. Are there any movie adaptations, of books you’ve read, that you’ve enjoyed (if yes, which one/s)?
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower. The Hunger Games. Harry Potter.
- I usually always enjoy adaptations. Just not more than the books, for the most part.
5. Do you have any pets? (Share some pictures if you want!)
- Yes! We have two dogs! One is a Boxer and the other is a Yorkie!
Here are my five questions for you!
- What all do you decorate your book shelves with?
- If you could have any pet, what would you get? I would get a giraffe.
- Do you have a favorite sports team?
- If you had to wear only one outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Do you have a favorite bookish Funko Pop?
I’m tagging anyone in particular. But feel free to answer my five questions in a blog post or in the comments below!