- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Notify those blogs of the nomination.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Questions from CheekyBooky!
1. What do you like to do in your spare time?
- Color, listen to musicals, read, rewatch Gilmore Girls or One Tree Hill.
2. Who is your role model or you really look up to? Why?
- My Nannah.
3. What is your guilty pleasure?
- Harry Styles.
4. What is your dream job?
- I’ve always wanted to do something in photography. I also wanted to do something with owning my own bookstore. Right now, I just want any job.
5. Cats or Dogs?
- Dogs, definitely.
6. Favourite OTP?
- All Time: Cath + Levi from Fangirl!
- Newest: Az + Elain from ACOWAR.
7. Favourite Mythical/fantasy creature?
8. If you made a character for Dungeons and Dragons, what race and class would it be?Example: An elf rogue.
- I wish I had friends that played that game, I would love to get involved. But I have no idea what you’re asking unfortunately.
9. What book would you NOT recommend to people? Why?
- That Summer by Sarah Dessen. It’s only 200 pages, I barely made it to the end.
10. What is your strange habits?
- I bite my nails? I also unplug everything before I leave the house, but I think that’s an OCD thing I need to work on.
11. If you became a Prime Minister/President, what is the first thing you would do?
- Quit, Immediately. Seriously. I stress out too fast just thinking about it.
Questions from BookFiendSite!
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
- BookTube, that’s probably cliche. But I knew I would never be able to learn how to edit videos properly. So here I am.
2. Other than blogging, what are your passions in life? (name the top 1).
- I like bookstagram.
3. Suppose you won a huge windfall that would surely last the rest of your life, what would you do with the money?
- I guess I’d pay off my house and car and student loans and see if I had enough for a trip to Disneyland.
4. What is your favorite place to read?
- Outside, when it’s not too hot or too cold.
5. Give me your tips to stay awake and keep reading at night when you’re awfully sleepy.
- Snacks. Plus, I usually will just go to sleep and push off reading, so I’m totally not the person to ask.
6. Which of the following do you see yourself fit as a reader – having multiple books going at the same time or single-mindedly focusing on one book?
- Multiple. I like to have an ebook and a paperback at the same time.
7. How would you describe yourself in a few words?
- Quiet. Laid back. Anxiety-driven.
8. Are you athletic or good at sports? (because I’m NOT; I’m curious!)
- I was in marching band in high school. So yes? no? Does that count?
9. What is your go-to method to vent your stress?
- Reading. Or taking a nap.
10. Tell us the name of the city (or place) you have never visited but desperately want to.
- Canada. Disneyland. California.
11. Give me one thing that is on your bucket list (or thing you really want to do in your lifetime).
- Disneyland. Look, I live in Alabama, so it’s a cross country trip for me. Also, Canada.
That’s it! I’m not going to tag anyone particular. I’m a rule breaker.
If you’re reading this here are 11 questions to answer if you want to try this out!
- Disneyland or Disney World or Harry Potter World?
- What do you do to keep yourself motivated to keep blogging?
- Christmas or Halloween?
- How many bookshelves do you have?
- Describe your sibling situation. Is it simple or do you have a Brady Bunch thing happening?
- Favorite Disney Movie?
- Have you gotten into the new Bullet Journal fad? Can we see a picture of yours?
- Favorite bookish quote?
- Favorite BookTuber?
- Favorite YouTuber?
- Did you have a good day today?