Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly tag created by Lainey (Gingerreadslainey on Youtube) over on Goodreads and now being hosted by Sam from Thoughts on Tomes. Every week book lovers write/talk about their particular Top 5 for a topic and post it on blogs and YouTube. Feel free to check out the Goodreads page and join in!
Today’s Topic: June 14th: Side Ships!
- The first thing that comes to mind is the Raven Boys series. But I think that the boys and blue are all the main protagonists, in a way.
Still putting Ronan and Adam on this list. Love them so much.
- Luna and Neville. Is this canon? Oh well.
- Tonks and Lupin. Everyone always forgets about them and Teddy I feel like.
- I feel like in most of Colleen Hoover’s books I like the side relationships way more than the main ones. Especially the ones that got their own little novellas, like:
Six and Daniel from Finding Cinderella
Warren and Bridget from Maybe Not
- Chubs and Vida from The Darkest Minds series. Liam and Ruby were cute, but you guys, Chubs and Vida were so adorable!
That’s it for this week! Hope you enjoyed!