Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly tag created by Lainey (Gingerreadslainey on Youtube) over on Goodreads and now being hosted by Sam from Thoughts on Tomes. Every week book lovers write/talk about their particular Top 5 for a topic and post it on blogs and YouTube. Feel free to check out the Goodreads page and join in!
Today’s Topic: May 31st – Fandoms I Am No Longer Apart Of
- Divergent – I just can’t support Veronica Roth anymore after Carve The Mark. Sorry. But not at all. Also, after the horrible movies is anybody still a hard core fan anymore? Did the part two of the last movie ever release?
- House of Night by PC Cast – I think there are still books coming out in this. I was really into for the first seven books or so. But then I just drifted away from it.
- The Hunger Games – I never read the books fully. I couldn’t get into them. The movies were amazing. But I was never a huge full out fan. I don’t have any merch from the books or movie. But I do enjoy this fandom.
- The Shadowhunter world. I’ve never read the books, I’ve bought a few of them, just haven’t had the time to read. But I have watched the movie and a little bit of the TV Show, but I didn’t like it. I think I just missed the boat on this fandom. I wish I could jump up in joy with the release of Lord of Shadows. But I just have lost the desire to join this fandom. Maybe that will change some day. Cause of course the books are always better than the movie/tv show.
- Any book vampire-ish related. I guess Twilight burned me out on it. I just haven’t gotten into any other vampire series since Twilight. I even tried to watch The Vampire Diaries once and I just couldn’t get into it.
That’s it! If you’re still in these fandoms I hope you enjoy them and are having fun! These fandoms just aren’t for me at the moment.