May 23: Top Ten Most Anticipated Books For The Second Half of 2017
–Be sure to check out http://www.brokeandbookish.com for upcoming and previous Top Ten Tuesdays!-
In no particular order
- Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab – I loved This Savage Song so much! Release date: June 13th
- Lucky in Love by Kasie West – Release Date July 25th
- Whichwood by Tahereh Mafi – Release Date November 14th
- Because You Love to Hate Me – Release Date July 11th
- Without Merit by Colleen Hoover – Release Date October 3rd
- The Dreadful Tale of Prosper Redding by Alexandra Bracken – Release Date September 5th
- I’m In It by Tammy Faulkner – Release Date August 13th – Some dumb put a one star rating on this book already. Don’t let that make you stray from this amazing New Adult series. The rest of the books in series have over a 4 star rating on Goodreads.
- There’s Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins – Release Date September 26th
- Fraternize by Rachel Van Dyken – Release Date September 12th
- All the Crooked Saints by Maggie Steifvater – Release Date October 10th
That’s it! I’m sure there are plenty more that I will be reminded of, as soon as this posts. But for now those are the top ten that I looking forward too for the rest of the year!