Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly tag created by Lainey (Gingerreadslainey on Youtube) over on Goodreads and now being hosted by Sam from Thoughts on Tomes. Every week book lovers write/talk about their particular Top 5 for a topic and post it on blogs and YouTube. Feel free to check out the Goodreads page and join in!
Today’s Topic: May 24th – Favorite Minor Characters!
- The younger Garretts from My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick. Harry, George, and Patsy. They were all so cute and different. I loved them.
- Winky from Harry Potter. Her story arc was really well done in the books.
- Alis from the ACOTAR series. She comes back in ACOWAR for a brief minute and I loved it. I hope she’s okay, because we don’t get to see her again by the end of the book. Which made me upset.
- Neville from Harry Potter. He may count as a side character, but I just love him so much and want to mention him in this post.
- All of the characters that you meet in different books in the Series of Unfortunate Events Series. Like in The Wide Window when they’re with Aunt Josephine for only that book. I love that in every book there’s new characters. The fact that they are only in one book usually, makes them minor characters to me. But I love it.
So that’s it! Hope you enjoyed!