I was nominated by ScribbledStories514 ! Thank you so much! I’m excited to share my answers and spread the award around the blogosphere!
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
What is your current read??
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo! I’m on page 225, and I’m excited to finish it!
- Also reading Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen. I’m about 50 pages in, so I don’t know how I feel about it yet.
E-books or Physical books??
- I love both! I mainly read my romance-ish books on my Kindle.
A overhyped book??
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han – I don’t know. I just didn’t enjoy it like everyone else does. I’ve talked about how I only gave this book 2 stars before. I also don’t plan on reading the next books in the series either.
YOUR THREE QUESTIONS TO ANSWER:
- Current Favorite Song/Album? – Mine’s Paramore’s new album After Laughter!
- Other hobbies besides reading and blogging? – Mine are bullet journaling, and coloring!
- Favorite book you’ve read in 2017 so far? – Mine is definitely Geekerella!
- AND YOU!
- Can’t wait to see everyone’s answers! No pressure, just love all of your blogs! 🙂