Welcome to the Blogger Stats Book Tag!
– This tag was created by AlwaysTrustinBooks and you can read the original post – here!
– I wanted to try out this quick and easy tag and I hope you all do the same!
The last three books you read?
Spoilers or spoiler free?
- It depends. Mostly I like spoiler free reviews. But I also like to read the last sentence of books a lot.
How long have you been book blogging?
- I set up my blog a year ago. But I didn’t start posting regularly till December 2016. So about 6 months.
A book you read in one sitting?
Your favourite genre?
- Contemporary. Fantasy. Mostly YA.
Preferred book size? (novella, tome…etc)
- About 300 pages.
Amount of books on your TBR?
- A lot. One of my first posts was a list of them. I haven’t updated it. –LINK – There’s 127 on that list. So, there’s that.
A book you have DNF’d?
Recent awards or milestones?
- I’m also to 200 followers! I just posted my 150th post on Monday! Look out for something to celebrate all of that soon!
Best interaction with an author you enjoy?
- I haven’t had any yet.
Average number of books you read per month?
- It’s in the 3-6 range.
Top three publishers?
- I don’t pay attention to which company publishes which book. So I guess I would have to say Bloomsbury, HarperTeen, and that other one that’s amazing.
Social media sites your blog uses?
- All of my links are at the end of every post! I’m working on using Twitter more often. But I’m on Instagram every single day.
Average amount of time you spend networking?
- I try to keep it to a minimum amount. Just because I don’t want to become obsessed with the numbers. But maybe like two hours across all platforms?
Most comfortable blogging position?
- Usually at my desk. I focus better there. I sometimes blog in bed though.
Music or quiet when writing reviews?
Can you sum up your blogging style in 5 words?
- Trying my best, Don’t Judge. -lols-
A blog you looked up to starting out?
The best book you have reviewed so far?
- Uhm, I’ve only posted one review so far. I’m scared to post more. I know I can, I just get super self conscious about. I apologize for that, I’m working on it.
Best piece of blogging advice?
- Don’t let the numbers side of things get to you. Schedule stuff out. Take time off if you need it.