-Even with so many new releases coming in May, I kept my TBR at 8 books.
-The only new release I plan on buying and reading in May is ACOWAR, so I already included that. Don’t worry.
-I put in some shorter NA E-books to break up all of the fantasy.
-I am also continuing my journey into reading all of Sarah Dessens books for the first time in publication order. This plan is going well so far, but we will see how her books have changed over the years.
-Hopefully May goes well! Here’s the April Wrap up! -link-
So here are the books that I plan to read in May:
- ACOWAR by Sarah J. Maas
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas – Currently Reading along with acourtofbooksandlove as a buddy read!
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo – Currently Reading!
- Sad Perfect by Stephanie Elliot
- Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- 180 Seconds by Jessica Park
- Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen
- Addicted to You by Krista & Becca Richie
More Personal Goals for the Month:
- Write a post comparing Kasie West Books!
- Write more Reviews!
- Get back into watching my favorite TV Shows.
Wish me luck!
Hope you all love ACOWAR and have a happy May!
Enjoy this funny GIF I found on Google, making fun of Tamlin!