Welcome to the My Life in Books Tag!
I was tagged by Donna at Mom’s Book Collection! Be sure to check out her answers! She also helped me pick out a book title that started with J, because I really could not think of any. Lol. Thanks for that and for tagging me!
1. Find a book for each of your initials!
J- Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
E- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
S- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
S- Stand Off by Andrew Smith
I- Ilsa and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
C- Confess by Colleen Hoover
A- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
2. Count your age along your bookshelf: What book is it?
24 – Beauty Queens by Libby Bray
3. Pick a book set in your city/country!
Alabama – One of the more popular ones would be Looking for Alaska by John Green. A newer one would be This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp.
4. Pick a book that represents a destination you’d love to travel to!
Canada – Of the books that I’ve read Hatchet by Gary Paulsen is the only one I can think of that takes place in Canada.
5. Pick a book that’s your favorite color!
Orange – Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – The US paperback version.
6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
Once Upon a Marigold by Jean Ferris – I would daydream about what would happen if I was the princess or how the next book would be when I was little. It was super cute.
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
I had trouble getting through the later books in the Lux series by Jennifer L Armentrout. I wanted to finish the series. But the last few books were just repetitive and annoyting.
8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest accomplishment when you finish it?
The Retribution on Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkins – I own the whole trilogy. So getting through all of it would be amazing.
That’s it! Hope you enjoyed!
Be sure to try out this tag for yourself! It was really fun and easy!