I’ve only been doing this blogging thing since about December. About five months means you’re still a newbie, right?
Anyways, I found this on Mom’s Book Collection – Be sure to check out her answers to this tag!
Here we go:
1 – Why did you start this blog?
- To gain confidence in letting my opinions be known. I usually just keep my opinions to myself. I want to be heard. I love books. This blog is just a combination.
2- What are some fun and unique things you can bring to book blogging?
- I think I’m funny. I try to keep everything light and happy.
3 – What are you most excited for about this new blog?
- To get the chance to connect with other people who like books, and learn what new books are worth the read.
4 – Why do you love reading?
- To get away from everything around me. To let my anxiety go and just focus on what’s in front of me.
5 – What book or series got you into reading?
- A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket.
6 – What questions would you ask your favorite authors?
- Could you write more books a little faster? Lol.
7 – What challenges do you think starting a blog will be the hardest to overcome?
- Staying up to date with everything. Getting, reading, and reviewing the newest releases can be a lot to stay on top of.
8 – When did you start reading?
- Elementary school.
9 – Where do you read?
- Usually in bed or outside.
10 – What kind of books do you like to read?
- YA Fantasy, YA Contemporary, New Adult. Those are the three that I usually read from. I do read some Middle Grade every so often also.
That’s it! Hope you enjoyed this quick tag!