Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly tag created by Lainey (Gingerreadslainey on Youtube) over on Goodreads and now being hosted by Sam from Thoughts on Tomes. Every week book lovers write/talk about their particular Top 5 for a topic and post it on blogs and YouTube. Feel free to check out the Goodreads page and join in!
Today’s Topic: April 19th – Favorite LGBTQIA+ Reads
I haven’t read as many books that fall into this category as I would like. So I’ve split this into books that I’ve read that I’ve loved, and books on my TBR!
LGBTQIA+ Books that I’ve Loved
- Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour – LOVE this so much.
- Carry On By Rainbow Rowell
- Winger by Andrew Smith
- The Raven Boys Series by Maggie Steifvater
LGBTQIA+ Books on My TBR
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertelli
- More Happy than Not by Adam Silvera
- You Know Me Well by David Levithan and Nina LaCour
- Ask the Passengers by AS King
- We Are the Ants by Shawn David Hutchinson
Super ready to get more into these types of books!
Leave me some suggestions of your favorites in the comments!