Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly tag created by Lainey (Gingerreadslainey on Youtube) over on Goodreads and now being hosted by Sam from Thoughts on Tomes. Every week book lovers write/talk about their particular Top 5 for a topic and post it on blogs and YouTube. Feel free to check out the Goodreads page and join in!
Today’s Topic: April 12th – Books that would make good video games
–You guys know that I LOVE The Sims. I follow many Simblrs on Tumblr. So all I could really think about was what book stories would be a great sim story on Tumblr. You wouldn’t believe what stories are already being told by amazing people on Tumblr.
–But anyways, here are the books that I think would make good Video Games
- The Darkest Minds series by Alex Bracken – Just think of playing Ruby and Liam and having to run away from the people that want to kill you. Also in the last book, when they have to make it out of the city while sneaking around. Sounds so fun.
- Fangirl – Has someone played this out on The Sims? That would be so adorable. And then you could extent the story to what you think would happen after the book ends. Sounds perfect to me!
- Harry Potter – I know these have already been made into video games because of the movies. But I loved them so much
4. Series of Unfortunate Events – This one was also turned into a video game because of the movie. But I loved it so so much!
5. Lastly, I think that Percy Jackson would make a good video game.
UPDATE: I googled it, and of course they made a video game to go along with the movie. Of course they did. It was only for the Nintendo DS though. So just like the movies, they should do it all over again. Just better this time. Could you imagine going on Percy’s journey with Annabeth? I would love that.
I had a hard time with this topic. I like what I came up with though.
Let me know what books you think would be good video games below!