One of my goals for 2017 was to reread 10 books!
To keep myself accountable for getting it done, I’m doing this blog post to share with you guys so that I don’t slack off. Thanks for being there for me you guys. lol. 🙂
To the list!
1. 2. 3. I want to re-read all of the Anna and the French Kiss companion books. I can’t wait to read all of their stories again. I’m pretty sure Isla’s story will still be my favorite after the re-read as well. 🙂
4. Too Late by Colleen Hoover. I actually re-read this in January! It was still just as good the second time around!
5. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell – I always default to this as my ‘favorite book ever’ when people ask. I’ve actually only read it once. I want to re-read it and annotate it this time.
6. Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger – I always default to this book as my favorite classic. I just need to re-read it and make sure I still agree with Holden.
7. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks – This book contains one of my favorite quotes. I love the movie. It just needs a re-read.
8. The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks – This one is my favorite of this author’s books that I have read. I just want to re-read it soon. I also love the movie. But there are a lot of changes from the book. So it’ll be interesting to reread.
9. Combative and Redemptive by Jay McLean. I have no idea when the third book is going to come out. But I loved the first two books in this series, and want to reread them in anticipation of the third book.
10. I’m still trying to decide if I’m going to reread ACOTAR and ACOMAF. I have run out of time to reread them before ACOWAR comes out. So maybe towards the end of the year, I can reread the whole series at once. We shall see.
What books are you guys rereading this year?
Which one should I read first?
Let’s chat in the comments!