This weekly meme is brought to you by Kendra @ Reads and Treats.
Be sure to check it out and join in! It’s super easy and fun to share simple things about your life.
This week’s topic: Blogging Tips
- Don’t stress out about it. Reading is supposed to be fun. Blogging is supposed to be fun. If something gets to be too much, take a break.
- Don’t be afraid to let your opinions be known. Whether negative or positive, always say what you need too. In a polite, but firm way.
- Don’t let other people’s opinion dictate what you read, write, or like. This is a hard one for me. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve let a review sway me to like or dislike a book. And totally disregard what I actually think about it.
- Schedule it out. I use a bullet journal to plan everything. For the most part I write posts during the weekend and schedule them to go up during the week. You just have to find what works best for you.
- Be sure to follow tags in the reader you like to find new bloggers. I follow tags like wrap-up and book tag. Those are the quickest way to learn more about bloggers and the books that they enjoy.
I’m fairly new to the blogging world. I’m still learning and getting acquainted with everything. You learn as you go. The whole point of blogging for me is to share my love of books and to find others that share that love.