This weekly meme is brought to you by Kendra @ Reads and Treats.
Be sure to check it out and join in! It’s super easy and fun to share simple things about your life.
This week’s topic: Freebie Week! – Must Have Apps on My iPhone.
–This was a topic before I started participating in this weekly post, and it looked fun! So here we go!
- Tumblr – You guys, I’m obsessed with The Sims 4 and reading Simblrs and Sim Stories. Some of my favorites are from blarffy, thefoxandhersimblr, saucy-sims, sandy-sims, and so much more. It’s like reading a book, but one post/day at a time. So much fun.
- Instagram, WordPress, and Goodreads – These are the social medias that I check throughout the day. I don’t need them at all, but I use them daily… Especially Instagram stories. It’s embarrassing how much I use that. lol.
- My Candy Crush apps – I fall asleep playing Candy Crush. I have 6 different candy crush-ish apps. But I use them daily. My favorite is Soda Candy Crush and I’m on level 495. Yep, it’s bad of a habit.
- Apple Music – I pay the $5 a month to be able to listen to basically anything. I love it. It’s basically my Spotify.
- Bookout – This is a new one, but this app tracks your reading time. Basically, you tell it what book you’re reading and the page you’re starting on. Hit start on the timer and when you’re done put in the page number you got too. It tells you stats about how fast you read a page or how many pages you can read in an hour. With Six of Crows, I was reading a page a minute. To me that was really cool to figure out. I’m going to keep trying out this app, but I do feel like sometimes I’m being timed. And that kind of takes the fun out of reading for me.
–I’m very particular about the layout of my phone. I hate folders. I only have one folder for the apps that Apple won’t let you delete. Ugh. But I hate having more than two pages of apps. So with that, I don’t have many apps. Is anybody else like that? Please let me know that I’m not alone. lol.
— So that is it! Thanks for reading and learning more about me!