Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly tag created by Lainey (Gingerreadslainey on Youtube) over on Goodreads and now being hosted by Sam from Thoughts on Tomes. Every week book lovers write/talk about their particular Top 5 for a topic and post it on blogs and YouTube. Feel free to check out the Goodreads page and join in!
Today’s Topic: March 15th – Books you felt betrayed by
- In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken – Somebody dies in the middle of this book, and the way that it’s done completely breaks my heart. I just didn’t anyone I liked would die so awfully.
- The Raven King by Maggie Steifvater – What happens to Noah felt such like a betrayal to his character that grew over the series. I understood what happened to him. But it doesn’t mean I liked it one bit.
- Winger by Andrew Smith – The ending, that’s all I should have to say. I trusted you with these characters and look what horrible thing you did. Shame.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Dobby’s death was the only one I cried over. I loved Dobby so much in the books. I felt so upset and personally betrayed when this happened.
- I can’t think of another one! I’m so bad a this!