March 14th – Top 10 Books on My Spring TBR List
–Be sure to check out http://www.brokeandbookish.com for upcoming and previous Top Ten Tuesdays!-
–Since this is another TBR for what I want to read before the end of May (technically spring means March, April, May at least in my book), not all of these books are being released this spring. I also tried to keep it to books that I already own. Therefore, this might be a little different than other TTT’s today.
In no particular order:
- The Hate U Give – Angie Thomas
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- Something in Between by Melissa de la Cruz
- Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charaipotra and Dhonielle Clayton
- Sad Perfect by Stephanie Elliot
- More Happy than Not by Adam Silvera
- That Summer by Sarah Dessen – I own seven of this author’s books. So this will be my start of reading them in publication order. Wish me luck.
- The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
- Find You in the Dark by A. Meredith Walters
- Finally, ACOWAR comes out in May. So hopefully I will finish that before May is over! I can’t wait.
A lot of these books were contemporaries and that was on purpose. Don’t worry. Lol. I’m currently reading the Six of Crows Duology, and that takes a lot out of me. I need all of these contemporaries to break up so much fantasy.
So there’s my Top Ten Tuesday! Hope you enjoyed!