Welcome to another quick and easy book tag! I love doing this type of post, I also love reading them. I found this one on Thrice Read! Be sure to try it out for yourself!
1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
– I have two book shelves, and one is specifically for my TBR books… Yep, there’s a lot. Let’s move on really quickly.
2. Is your TBR mostly print or e-book?
3. How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?
– It’s just whatever is in front of me. I also will go with whether I feel like starting a series or just getting through a stand alone.
4. Book that has been on your TBR the longest?
This is a guess. But maybe The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare? I bought the whole trilogy off of BookOutlet over a year ago, for sure.
6. A book you recently added to your TBR?
7. A book on your TBR strictly because of its beautiful cover?
8. A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading?
– This was one of those late add-on’s to a BookOutlet order a while ago. I just don’t think it’s my type of book.
9. An unpublished book on your TBR that you’re excited for?
10. A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you?
– Kasie West’s books!
11. A book on your TBR that everyone has read but you?
12. A book on your TBR that you’re dying to read?
13. How many books are in your Goodreads TBR shelf?
I don’t use Goodreads a lot for my TBR. But there are 65 books are my to be read shelf at the moment. I’ve got to step up my Goodreads game.