WWW Wednesday is hosted by Taking on a World of Words (samannelizabeth.wordpress.com)All you do is answer three simple weekly update questions.
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you just finish reading?
- What are you planning on reading next?
WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING?
- Cheater by Rachel Van Dyken – This book is really funny so far. Rachel Van Dyken’s books have a rom-com feel which I love and can’t wait to read more.
WHAT DID YOU JUST FINISH READING?
- Since I last did a WWW Wednesday, I’ve read a lot. Be sure to check out my February 2017 – Reading Wrap-Up!
- Since that post, I’ve finished reading Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon. I really enjoyed it. It was sweet and adorable. Although, the ending threw me off. I still really liked it and gave it 4/5 stars.
WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING ON READING NEXT?
- I have got to start reading Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. I just need to know what all the hype is about. It was on my Feburary TBR and I still haven’t even started it! I feel so behind. But I will make it through.