It’s time for Monthly Favorites! This is a long post, so let’s jump into it!
Be sure to check out my Reading Wrap-Up for the books I read and loved this month! (LINK)
Riverdale – Oh my goodness. I didn’t think I would like this at all. I honestly have no idea what the Archie comics are even about. But I am loving this show, and the actors. It is a CW show, and I don’t mean that in a bad way. It just takes a couple of episodes to get really into the show. But I love it and hope it gets better and better. I mean, just look at how cute the actors all are! Who wouldn’t want to give this show a chance?
The 100 – Season 4 started this month! It was going slow in the first two episodes, but I’m excited to see where it goes. I am skeptical though, I haven’t read the books yet, but I feel like we’re near the end of the story line. Which makes me really sad, cause the show might be over soon… I wish they would kill off Jaha though. And then bring Lincoln back. That would make the show way better, in my opinion.
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt – I finished the last season when it first came out and I have been waiting forever for new episodes. And then they dropped this Teaser Trailer on YouTube. This trailer is so true to the show, I loved it and can’t wait for new episodes to start in May.
Dear Evan Hansen – The first time I listened to this, I was working and I ended up crying during the middle while I was doing paperwork. It was awful, lol. But I absolutely love this musical. I had to look up the plot to fill in the gaps between the songs, and that just made it way better for me. So if musicals are your thing, I highly recommend this one! Plus, the main actor is the geeky magician guy from Pitch Perfect (Ben Platt)!
Here’s my February Journal Pages that are good enough to share. I also started another journal/notebook this month that is mostly to-done lists and personal stuff. It’s finally become a daily routine for me to journal and I am loving it! I got a little more creative with my pages too and tried hand lettering, which was fun.
Also, I finished a couple more coloring pages from Enchanted Forest! I might do a flip through of everything when it’s finished, but that could take forever. Lol.
Rapid Lightning round of other things I loved this month!
- The 1975’s new song “By Your Side” and All Time Low’s new song “Dirty Laundry” – both are so good!
- How To Get away with Murder season three ended. It was good, but disappointing that it just started back on January 26 and the two-part season finale was February 23. It wasn’t even on for a full month technically. That was upsetting…
- I started Pokemon Sun this month. Super late to that party.
- I watched a lot of journal flip-throughs this month for inspiration. Highly suggest if journaling is your thing to type it into the YouTube search bar.
- Cullen & Katie on YouTube did a super funny Target Voiceover video with TheJKtoday. You should totally check it out here! I think I’ve watched it like five times now. It’s hilarious.
- My favorite blog post I did this month was the Who am I? tag. It was really interesting to look into all of the different things about myself. Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did!
- I also started using my Chocolate Bar eye shadow palette from Too Faced this month, and I love it so far! I’m still pretty upset that I’ve hit pan on 4 of my favorite colors in my Naked 2 palette though…
So that was a lot of things to pack into 28 days. But I made it work and I hope you got some new faves out of this post too! Here’s to an awesome March maybe!