This weekly meme is brought to you by the wonderful Kendra @ Reads and Treats.
Be sure to check it out and join in! It’s super easy and fun to share simple things about your life.
This week’s topic: Winter Dislikes…
- I just wanted to start by saying that I live in Alabama. For the most part we did not have a winter this year. I think it got below 30 degrees here maybe twice? But ya know, Global Warming is fake news.
- I dislike having to get up and go to work when it’s raining out. Rain just makes me want to stay home and not move ever. It rains more during the winter, right?
- Wind. Winter would be bearable if the wind would go away.
- UGG boots. I hate seeing people wearing these. Why are they still in style? Am I a horrible person for saying that?
- Having to wear socks. I hate wearing socks, but when it’s cold outside my toes get cold and then I have to wear socks. It’s annoying. I wish I could wear sandals all year. I’m so dumb… Lol.
- When new episodes of your shows stop coming on because of the holidays. Especially HTGAWM, that show stops coming on for a month and half or longer. It bothers me so much.
So yeah, those were the dumb annoyances that I have during wintertime. Hope you enjoyed my rambles.