February 14: All about romance tropes/types. To celebrate Valentine’s Day, I’ve decided to just list my favorite fictional couples so far. Enjoy!
–Be sure to check out http://www.brokeandbookish.com for upcoming and previous Top Ten Tuesdays!-
In no particular order:
- Jess and Rory from Gilmore Girls – There is no Logan and Rory in my world. Lol.
- Cath and Levi from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Isla and Josh from Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins (this is my favorite in the series, even though most people hated it…)
- Ava and Emi from Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour
- Marshall and Lily from How I Met Your Mother
- Ruby and Liam from The Darkest Minds Series by Alexandra Bracken
- Feyre and Rhys from A Court of Mist and Fury By Sarah J. Maas
- Adam and Ronan from The Raven Boys – I haven’t finished this series, I just started The Raven King, but I assume these two end up together based on the amount of fan art there is of them. And if they don’t end up together in the book, they still do in my head.
- Rapunzel and Eugene from Tangled
- Percy and Annabeth from the Percy Jackson series