This weekly meme is brought to you by the wonderful Kendra @ Reads and Treats. I’m pretty sure she was one of my first followers when I started posting regularly back in December! Thank you so much for that!
Since I have gotten into a schedule of blogging and posting, I’ve decided to add this to my weekly posts.
This week’s topic: I wish I had a lifetime supply of…
- Notebooks – I love having different notebooks for daily to-do’s lists, journaling, and keeping track of memories. I also wish I had more notebooks to have a food log and dream log.
- Peppermint essential oil – This has become a comfort smell for me. It is supposed to be used to get rid of headaches and stomachaches. I mostly just use it now to help calm me down when my anxiety gets unbearable. But this stuff is expensive and I wish I had a lifetime supply of it.
- Post-it notes – I love to put tab post-its in books to remind me where my favorite parts are and I always run out right in the middle of a really good book. I also use a million post-its notes for work and to remember every little thing. A lifetime supply would be great.
- Iced White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks – If I had the money and time I would get one of these drinks almost daily. Having a supply at home would be amazing.
- Books! – Or maybe just B&N or Amazon gift cards so that I can buy all the books. Lol, this answer kind of feels like cheating. But I can wish for it!