February 7: Books I wish had more/less of X in them. I have decided to talk about books I wish had more pages/chapters in them!
–Be sure to check out http://www.brokeandbookish.com for upcoming and previous Top Ten Tuesdays!-
In no particular order:
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell – Just like two more chapters. That’s all I need.
- Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour – It ends almost perfectly. But I’m selfish and want an epilogue.
- Too Late by C. Hoover – Again I’m selfish and want to know who’s baby it is. I love that Luke doesn’t care. But I care!
- Maybe Not by Colleen Hoover – This is probably my favorite novella ever. (Even with the slight consent issues that arise) But I just want more from Warren.
- Winger by Andrew Smith – I know this has a sequel, I’ve read it, It’s fantastic. But I just wanted a little bit more of how Winger handled the ending before some time past.
- More than Forever – Jay McLean – I just really liked Lucy and Cam’s relationship. I love that the spin-off series is with all of Lucy’s brothers. That way I can watch Lucy and Cam’s relationship grow too. So good!
- Shattered Hearts Series by Cassia Leo – I know there are six books in this series. But I loved Claire and Chris’s relationship. I just want more.
- Combative Series by Jay McLean – I know there’s a third book coming out. But I loved both relationships in the first two books, and I just wanted a couple more chapters from them!
- Harry Potter – This is obvious. I wish there were more pages, books, anything.
–For the most part, I accept how a book ends and love it for what it is. But sometimes, I get selfish and want just a tad bit more.
–I’d love to know if you have any books that you feel this way about, where you just want a tiny bit more!