Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly tag created by Lainey (Gingerreadslainey on Youtube) over on Goodreads and now being hosted by Sam from Thoughts on Tomes. Every week book lovers write/talk about their particular Top 5 for a topic and post it on blogs and YouTube. Feel free to check out the Goodreads page and join in!
Today’s Topic: February 1 – Current Favorites that are Not Books
- Coloring – I’ve had two adult coloring books for a while. But I just now got really into it and it’s become almost a daily wind-down habit.
- Journaling – I have what I call a make-shift bullet journal. Where I track certain habits and organize my life. I really enjoy it overall.I hope to improve it and be able to show it off more in the future.
- Podcasts – I need background noise and this is usually what I turn too. My fav at the moment is the Jenna & Julien Podcast.
- Tumblr – I’ve had the same Tumblr handle for a while, but I guess due to inactive my old posts vanished? But I just started it back up again. It’s become sort of a safe space online for me. Because Facebook has become riddled with arguments, and rightly so, but Tumblr has just become a sort of get away from negativity. I’m still working on my theme and sorting out the settings though, so don’t judge too harshly.
- Looking up fan art – It all started with The Raven Boys fan art, but I’ve branched out into many different things. If I had extra money, I would definitely buy some stuff off of RedBubble or Society6. But for now, I just enjoy looking it up online.