January 25: It’s a freebie week! I’m going to do my Top Ten TV Shows!
–Be sure to check out http://www.brokeandbookish.com for upcoming and previous Top Ten Tuesdays!-
This time I’m going to do a countdown from least most favorite to most most favorite!
10. Dance Moms – Everybody has to have some reality TV drama in their life.
9. Young & Hungry – You’ll notice a trend with me loving 30 min sitcom-ish shows. This one is fantastic.
8. Reba – I get this one from my mom. Reruns were always on, and it was so funny.
7.The Middle – TBH, I’m 100% awkward Sue. And this show makes it feel like that’s an okay thing.
6. Degrassi: The Next Generation – Sigh, I wish this was on Netflix or something. I would re-watch every episode. I loved Ellie and Marco and Paige and Spinner and Emma and Manny and JT and Liberty. 😦
5. Series of Unfortunate Events – If you loved the books and haven’t watched any of this yet, you need to get on it. Pronto.
4. One Tree Hill – I usually re-watch episodes of this when I’m not in a good head space, and it makes me feel better. It’s like my comfort TV show for some reason. Even though Chad Micheal Murray’s acting makes me cringe sometimes.
3. The 100 – Everybody talks about this show, and it’s for a good reason. It’s amazing. Each season so far has greatly improved from the last. It also takes really dark turns here and there. The characters are also so great. It’s just everything.
2.House – I usually watched this when I was studying. Idk, it just helped in some weird way? I also really like all of the actors on this show.
1. Gilmore Girls (including A Year in the Life) – I’m pretty sure I’ve seen every episode around 8 times, especially when they would play reruns on ABC Family every afternoon.
11. New Girl – The earlier seasons of this show are so good. The quotable moments are absolute favorites of mine.
12. Baby Daddy – The mom was on Reba, and she makes this show so good and funny.
13. Speechless – This is brand new and oh so good. It’s a ABC comedy about a family with a son that is confined to a wheelchair. It’s my new favorite to watch on Wednesdays.
14. The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt – Quirky. Quirky. Quirky. I love it.
15. American Housewife – This is also brand new. And the mom is the kind of character that says what everyone else is thinking, and it’s great.
16. The Neighbors – This is an old cancelled ABC Comedy. It was on Wednesdays, then they moved it to Fridays and killed it. But basically, this human family moves into a neighborhood full of aliens and hilarious things happen.
17. Cristela – Another cancelled ABC Comedy that was on Fridays. I loved this, and I’m really upset there’s only one season that ends in a total cliffhanger!
That’s it! It’s a lot of sitcom comedies and Gilmore Girls basically. Oops.
Hope you enjoyed this freebie week!
Thanks for Reading!