Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly tag created by Lainey (Gingerreadslainey on Youtube) over on Goodreads and now being hosted by Sam from Thoughts on Tomes. Every week book lovers write/talk about their particular Top 5 for a topic and post it on blogs and YouTube. Feel free to check out the Goodreads page and join in!
Today’s Topic: January 4th – 2017 Goals
I started what I’m calling a make shift bullet journal. I am not the most creative so I won’t post the pages because they are very messy and not super pretty. But I have written down my goals and I want to post them all here so that I am held accountable for them somewhat-ish.
– Lose 10 Pounds
– Get a full time job that uses my degree that doesn’t induce daily panic attacks like my last job did
– Let all anxieties go and let my medicine do what it’s supposed too
– 150 Post during the whole year
– 10 Book Reviews
– Post at least 3 times a week, every week
– Learn Photoshop
– Journal everyday
– Habit track every month
– Keep better track of the good things & memories that happen in 2017
– Read 100 Books/Finish Goodreads Challenge
– Read 5 Classics
– Read 3 re-reads
– Read more of what’s already on my shelves
That’s all I have for now. I think everything is very achievable, and I hope 2017 goes better than 2016 did for me. Wish me luck & I hope your goals and dreams are accomplished in 2017!
Thanks for Reading!