December 20: Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree (or non-book bookworm items)
-Be sure to check out http://www.brokeandbookish.com for upcoming and previous Top Ten Tuesdays!-
In no particular order:
- Six of Crows – Leigh Bardugo – I need to learn why everyone loves this series.
- The Winner’s Kiss – Marie Rutkoski – Need the last book in the series.
- Did I Mention I Miss You? – Estelle Maskame – Need this last book in the series.
- Too Late – C. Hoover – I’ve already read the WattPad version twice, but I need the paperback version!
- Still Life with Tornado – AS King – Need her newest release.
- Talking as Fast as I Can – Lauren Graham – I love Gilmore Girls so much, and I just really want to get more behind the scenes into it.
- Scabby Little Nobody – Anna Kendrick – Love her. Really want to read this.
- The Sun is Also a Star – Nicola Yoon – Again, I need to learn why everyone loves this book and author.
- Hamilton: The Revolution – Lin-Manuel Miranda – I love Hamilton and I need this coffee table book so much.
- This Savage Song – Victoria Schwab – Just need her newest release soon!
All of these are really popular, but I really want them all. Gotta catch ’em all!
Thanks for reading!