December 13: Top Ten Books I’m Looking Forward To For The First Half Of 2017
-Be sure to check out http://www.brokeandbookish.com for upcoming and previous Top Ten Tuesdays!
I’m assuming this means the new releases that are coming out. So we’ll just go with that. -I’m excited to see what other people say and find new books to read. Enjoy. (:
- By Your Side – Kasie West – January
- A List of Cages – Robin Roe – January
- Me and Marvin Gardens – AS King – January
- History is all You Left Me – Adam Silvera – January
- At the Edge of the Universe – Shaun David Hutchinson – February
- We are Okay – Nina LaCour – February
- The Inexplicable Logic of My Life – Benjamin Alire Sáenz – March
- The Upside of Unrequited – Becky Albertalli – April
- A Court of Wings and Ruin – Sarah J. Maas – May
- Save the Date – Morgan Matson – May – There isn’t a cover for this one yet!
Thanks for reading, y’all come back soon!