Book for Each Initial
- J – Jay’s Journal – Anonymous (this was extremely hard to come up with)
- M – Miss Mayhem – Rachel Hawkins
- K – Keeping the Moon – Sarah Dessen
These are all books on my TBR shelf. Lol, go me.
Age– 23 – Count Along your bookshelf.
- Inked Armor by Helena Hunting – This is actually a really good new adult book that I got off of Book Outlet. It’s the Sequel to Clipped Wings.
Book that Represents a Destination You Would Love to Travel Too.
- Probably Isla and the Happily Ever After. I think she goes from New York to London to Spain. Many places that I would love to visit someday, multiple times if able.
Favorite Color – Orange
- The first one that comes to mind if Lola and the Boy Next Door. But there’s also House of Hades by Rick Riordan. And a couple of the Series of Unfortunate Events books.
Fondest Memories of
- Once Upon a Marigold by Jean Ferris. When I was little, I checked this book out of the school library 4 or 5 times in a row. Lol. Every kid should read a book about trolls and the tooth fairy that has a happy ending. It’s such a good middle grade read.
Most Difficulty Reading
- Lord of the Rings. I read the first one in high school and loved it. But without a reading deadline and study guide questions, it was just difficult to get through the other books in the series. Especially since Fantasy is not my favorite genre. Which makes me sad, because I really want to read all of these one day.
Which Book in TBR Pile Will you get the Biggest Sense of Accomplishment From?
- Throne of Glass. Mainly because of the hype and if I don’t like it, I’ll feel like something’s wrong with me. Also because Fantasy is not my favorite genre in the slightest. Even though I loved ACOMAF, and can’t wait for the 3rd book. I just don’t think I’ll ever read Throne of Glass unfortunately.
Thanks for reading and learning more about me!
Stay Tuned for more!